Learning something new
Why it is important to learn something new? This year has been a year of inspiration and learning for me. I am inspired by the countryside around me, I am very blessed to live where I live, especially on lockdown and the way life has changed. Still, I think has been a great time to learn and I would like to know how other people have coped with the pandemic and lockdown. I know of some people trying a new language, others try a new exercise routine, start a new business venture like me, or learn a new sport and understanding the ever changing world living with the virus. Choosing to learn something new, simply for the sake of learning or challenging ourselves, improves our lives. Discover the benefits of learning something new and the enjoyment it can bring to your life. “T he capacity to learn is a gift ; the ability to learn is a skill ; the willingness to learn is a choice . ” Brian Herbert Learning is a lifelong pursuit. W...










































para informacion de mis lectores el texto mi universidad lo escribi el 1 de septiembre de 2008.
ReplyDelete